Strathard Community Council

Site Map

Go to content

Main menu:

Stirling Council

To report problems to Stirling Council for roads or any other service, either phone the call centre on 01786 404040, email or use the Council website here. The speed of response will vary, for example if there are health, safety or insurance claim implications it should receive higher priority.

On problems such as potholes and blocked gullies, please help to get these fixed as soon as possible by reporting new faults directly, and do make sure that where there is a possibility of damage being caused to cars this is mentioned. If you do suffer damage due to bad roads, then ask for an insurance claim form.

But if nothing seems to be happening in a reasonable timeframe after you have reported it yourself, then
contact the community council, since we can pick up any issues that have not been resolved and have these investigated.

While we are happy to help when the Councilís performance is not up to an acceptable standard, do please remember that the Community Council has no responsibility or power to instruct Council repairs and in the first instance you should report problems with Council services directly as described above.

Road closures
We communicate road closures affecting Strathard by emailings if we are advised by the Council.

  • Details of all closures including plans for the year should be shown on the Councilís website here
  • Annual plans for roads maintenance are shown here


Back to content | Back to main menu